Providers & Professionals
- Find out the very latest information about Meaningful Use (MU)
- Privacy, security and electronic health records (EHRs)
- Transitioning to EHRs ? what you need to know and the steps to successful completion
- Why adopting EHRs matter to the Health Care Provider Community, their Patients and Stakeholders
- Learn about the many services and ways that SFREC can partner with you including exciting new initiatives on the horizon
Patients & Families
- What is Health Information Technology (HIT)?
- What are the benefits of Health Information Technology to patients and families?
- Other types of e-health tools ? for consumers and communities to understand and improve health
- Ensuring the security and privacy of your health information and personal health records
- Discover how to be more involved and an equal partner in your own health care
Policy Researchers & Implementers
- Stay updated on the current and proposed federal and state laws, rules, regulations and policy statements governing health care
- Don’t miss regulation deadlines!
- View the latest health care policy briefs and health care delivery and systems research
- Discover the newest trends, cutting edge innovations and health care resources available
- Network with state and national policymakers, researchers and innovators